Icons of the Barossa Winter Wine Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Hanworth's iconic Winter Wine Dinner is back in 2021! Wine expert and wine maker Phil Manser has hand picked the Icons of the Barossa in direct consultation with some of his favourite growers. He returns to Hanworth to host the 2021 Wine Dinner, a curated feast to complement and showcase these iconic wines.
Join us on Saturday 14th August 2021 at 6:30pm for the Champagne and Shiraz station before taking your seat. Throughout the night there will be incredible raffles and auctions prizes on offer.
All proceeds will benefit the Mater Foundation's Catherine's House project. The Mater Convent will be re-purposed as Catherine's House- a home where mothers and babies can stay together while receiving treatment at the new perinatal mental health and wellbeing service.
- $295 Ticket + Booking Fee$297$2970$0
- 1x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$50$500$0
- 3x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$100$1000$0
- 10x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$200$2000$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$50$500$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$100$1000$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$150$1500$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$200$2000$0