Icons of the Barossa Hanworth Wine Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Hanworth's iconic Wine Dinner is back in 2021!
Wine expert and wine maker Phil Manser has hand picked the Icons of the Barossa in direct consultation with some of his favourite growers. He returns to Hanworth to host the 2021 Wine Dinner, and we are lucky enough to have Chef Alastair McLeod and his Al'FreshCo team presenting a curated feast to compliment and showcase these iconic wines.
Join us on Saturday 20 November at 6:30pm for the Champagne and Shiraz station before taking your seat. Throughout the night there will be incredible raffles and auctions prizes on offer.
All proceeds will benefit the Mater Foundation's Catherine's House project. The Mater Convent will be re-purposed as Catherine's House- a home where mothers and babies can stay together while receiving treatment at the new perinatal mental health and wellbeing service.
- $295 Ticket + Booking Fee$297$2970$0
- 1x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$50$500$0
- 3x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$100$1000$0
- 10x Winter Luxe Raffle Ticket$200$2000$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$50$500$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$100$1000$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$150$1500$0
- Donation to Mater Foundation$200$2000$0