These premium Italian pink leather gloves were worn by Australian Governor-General Quentin Bryce in 2011 to the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Dame Q has gifted this one of a kind piece to benefit Women's Legal Service Qld - beautifully framed in soft rose gold complete with handwritten note and personally signed copy of her book "Dear Quentin" so you can read her recollection of her royal wedding attendance. Strictly only 200 tickets available.
Tickets are supplied by RaffleTix. IMPORTANT: Raffle ticket purchases utilising a credit card are final, non-refundable and not disputable. Raffle ticket purchases external to Australia are NOT permitted. Please read the Terms and Conditions at raffletix.com.au (copy below) prior to buying tickets online. Once purchased there is no refund available.
Then Grand Dame Raffle benefiting Women' s Legal Service QLD
By purchasing online through the "RaffleTix" platform located at www.raffletix.com.au ("the Website") you ("the Ticket Buyer") agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Purchases made through the RaffleTix platform by a Ticket Buyer utilising a credit card are final, non-refundable and not disputable. Where there has been an unauthorised use of a buyer's credit card, and the unauthorised nature of that use can be proven, then the payment will be refunded, unless it has already been credited to the relevant Client Organisation.
- The Ticket Buyer must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket in this raffle.
- Raffle ticket purchases external to Australia are NOT permitted.
- Raffle ticket numbers will be sent by email.
- RaffleTix makes no representations as to the compliance by our Clients with the laws applicable to the conduct of their raffle. The Ticket Buyer must establish to his or her own satisfaction the propriety or otherwise of the raffle by contacting the relevant Client Organisation directly. Any disputes about the raffle must be directed to the Client Organisation.