Labels on the Lawn
Time & Location
About the Event
BRISBANE'S NEWEST FASHION EVENT IS COMING TO HANWORTH HOUSE THIS NOVEMBER
1st November 2020 - 1pm
Enjoy a relaxed and leisurely morning or afternoon shopping some of the best labels and luxury designer items donated by some of Brisbane’s best fashionistas! Then discuss your purchases while sipping on bubbles with friends.
1000 items from over 100 brands on sale include Zimmerman, Easton Pearson, Aje, Leona Edmiston, Trelise Cooper, Carla Zampatti & Louis Vuitton (to name a few).
Time to grab the bargain of the year with most items $20 - $100, many still with tags on.
TICKETS $75 +booking fee (only 75 tickets available)
Includes a glass of bubbles, personal cheese platter & access to the best label sales Brisbane has ever seen! All funds raised will be benefit frontline domestic violence services of Women's Legal Service QLD.
EVENT FORMAT Your ticket gives you 2 hours access to the designer labels sale. There will be a space onsite for you to sit and relax post shop with a glass of bubbles and something to nibble on. You will also gain access to silent auctions and the most incredible raffles with prizes from Bonita Collective, Lisa Brown Designs, Keri Craig Emporium, Kate Spade, Sandro, White Label Noba, Unepiece, even Dame Quentin Bryce & Dior!
Your ticket will be given a specific entrance time (based on booking order so get in quick). New pieces will be released between time slots to ensure everyone finds some wonderful pieces. Our priority is keeping all of our guests safe and well (dressed)!
WIN 1 of 5 timeless fashion prizes total prize value of over $4500 in Labels on the Lawn exclusive raffle. Purchase tickets here:
1. Saddle up with Lisa Brown Designs - Bespoke linen riding jacket, designer candle, and premium Italian milliner Borsalino soft felt hat worn and donated by Dame Quentin Bryce on her official 2011 trip to Italy marking the 150th anniversary of Italian National Unity.
2. Pretty in Pink with Sandro & Kate Spade - Sandro Paris pal pink winter wool coat, and matching Kate Spade leather tote bag.
3. Timeless Elegance with Keri Craig - Classic Keri Craig Emporium black Tahari jacket laced with pearls, and copy of her coffee table book "Keri Craig: The Label, The Lady, The Lifestyle".
4. An Italian Affair - Limited edition framed Kerrie Hess Valentino Rose print and complimentary Italian fragrance.
5. The David Kaftan from Bonita Collective's Italian inspired 2020 Spring Summer Collection.
Raffle drawn 1 November 2020 and the lucky prize winners will be contacted for their exciting prize collection winners will be announced on social media.
WIN your share of history in The Grand Dame at the Royal Wedding raffle - framed gloves worn by Dame Quentin Bryce at the 2011 Royal Wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton.
Raffle drawn 15 December 2020 and the lucky prize winners will be contacted for their exciting prize collection winners will be announced on social media.
Follow the preparation on Instagram with a chance to get some items before the day in the @hanworthhouse Instagram auctions happening throughout October!
Money raised from these raffles will benefit Women's Legal Service QLD to support women and children impacted by domestic violence. (ABN 72 685 598 982)
In the event of inclement weather Labels on the Lawn will be postponed to Sunday 8th November.
If you are feeling unwell on the day please DO NOT ATTEND, contact us to let us know and we will provide you a full refund.
- Sold Out1pm Admission$77$770$0
- Luxury Label Raffle 1 ticket$20$200$0
- Luxury Label Raffle 3 tickets$50$500$0
- Luxury Label Raffle 7 Tickets$100$1000$0
- The Grand Dame - 1 ticket$50$500$0
- The Grand Dame - 3 tickets$150$1500$0
- The Grand Dame - 5 tickets$250$2500$0
- $25 Donation to WLSQ$25$250$0
- $50 Donation to WLSQ$50$500$0
- $100 Donation to WLSQ$100$1000$0
- Waiting List$0$00$0